The decision to divorce began as a thought, and then a decision. Have you both decided you want a friendly divorce?
Step 2 - Collaborate
We will work with both of you to accomplish your goals in structuring the optimal arrangement for your family to move forward.
Step 3 - Finalize
Once you are both on the same page, the agreement is confirmed and we handle the rest of the legal stuff.
Our Core Values and Beliefs
- We believe in the power of love; love transcends disagreement.
- We believe legal disputes should be guided by the advancement of truth.
- We believe when we value truth, and are motivated by love, we discover the core dispute, thereby making decisions rooted in wisdom.
- We believe in the God-given ability of every person to see beyond their own pain and disappointment when provided a safe, supportive environment where they can be authentic about their side of the controversy.
- We believe families have the power to fashion their own future.
- We believe traditional litigation primarily serves the interest of the legal profession, not the individual litigants.
- We believe legal education brings transformative decision-making.
- We believe families are harmed by the false belief strangers should decide who is right and who is wrong.
- We believe families deteriorate when the dispute is driven by anger or the desire to control or to punish the other person.
- We believe families should remain child-centered regardless of the parents’ differences or decision to separate.
- We believe parents should love their children more than they dislike or disagree with one another.
- We believe parenting evolves as parents continue to learn and heal from their disputes.
- We believe in promoting healing and closure by providing an atmosphere for fair and open disagreement.
- We believe people have the inherent power to make long lasting, quality decisions when they have knowledge and a clear understanding of the dispute process.
- We believe families waste resources unnecessarily due to a false belief in, and value of the system of traditional litigation.